One of the most commonly asked questions from my customers is
“What are the health benefits of drinking cow urine ?”
It’s quite natural that as a human being, you would be curious to know how an animal’s excreta can be beneficial for your health.
As a kid, one day, I saw my grandmother drinking cow urine, that too, directly when the cow was urinating! This left me perplexed and just like anyone else, I was wondering…..
Offcourse, that was the first time I saw someone doing that and I didn’t know anything about cow urine. When I innocently asked
“Granny! Why are you drinking the cow’s urine?”
she answered “It’s as good as holy water and keeps you strong and healthy.” At that moment and age I was in, I just shrugged it off and didn’t take it seriously. After that, I had a lot of instances where I saw people doing the same thing. I never bothered to explore more on it. But that question just remained somewhere in the corner of my mind that “how is cow urine good for health ?”
Very recently, when we were (My wife & I) looking for organic and natural resources to boost immunity, we found one of the articles that mentioned Gomutra and all my childhood visuals of people drinking it came back to me. Out of our own interest, we did a lot of research on what health benefits Gomutra could actually render and we were actually surprised! If you have read this piece till here, I’am assuming that you are curious too just like I was. I have put together a glimpse of it. Read On…
Cow Urine has a lot of nutrients that we need in our body
Clinical evaluations of cow urine have proven the presence of the following components in it :
- Urokinase : Dissolves unwanted blood clots
- Erythropoietin : Stimulates the production of red blood cells.It is used to treat anemia resulting from kidney failure or cancer treatment.
- Gonadotropins : These are two hormones, luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), which are normally produced by the pituitary gland. These hormones stimulate the ovaries to produce a follicle. They play a pivotal role in ovulation.
- Trypsin : Helps generate enzymes needed for digestion
- Allantoin : It helps to soften and protect while actively soothing skin. It also stimulates cell regeneration promoting healthy skin
- anti-neoplaston : a group of chemical compounds that are made up mostly of amino acids (the building blocks of protein) and peptides, used for treating cancer
- H-11 beta-iodole-acetic acid : It is used for the treatment of outer ear infections like the growth of fungus and bacteria
- Nitrogen : Nitrogen is an important part of our bodies. Amino acids all contain nitrogen and these are the building blocks that make up the proteins in your hair, muscles, skin and other important tissues. Nitrogen is an important part of your DNA.
- Sulphur : Sulphur is a component of four amino acids: methionine, cysteine, cystine, and taurine. Sulphur performs a number of important functions, such as providing a place for these amino acids to bond together, thus solidifying a protein structure.
- Copper : Copper works with iron to help the body form red blood cells. It also helps keep the blood vessels, nerves, immune system, and bones healthy. Copper also aids in iron absorption
There’s more. Read on…
- Iron : Iron is an important component of hemoglobin, the substance in red blood cells that carries oxygen from your lungs to transport it throughout your body. Hemoglobin represents about two-thirds of the body’s iron. If you don’t have enough iron, your body can’t make enough healthy oxygen-carrying red blood cells
- Phosphates : The main function of phosphorus is in the formation of bones and teeth. It plays an important role in how the body uses carbohydrates and fats. It is also needed for the body to make protein for the growth, maintenance, and repair of cells and tissues
- Carbolic acid : As a 5 percent solution, it relieves skin itching. As a 1 percent solution, it works as a gargle. It’s efficacious against the throat pain of tonsillitis. It’s proven safe and effective against nausea and vomiting when taken as a one-quarter-grain dose. Also, in a very diluted solution of up to 5 percent, it serves as a spray for chronic lung infections. Other problems it targets include abscesses, endometritis, parasitic skin disease, synovitis and ulcers.
- Sodium : It is dissolved in the blood and plays a key role in maintaining blood pressure. Sodium attracts and holds water, so the sodium in the blood helps maintain the liquid portion of the blood.
- Potassium : It is also an electrolyte, a substance that conducts electricity in the body, along with sodium, chloride, calcium, and magnesium. Potassium is crucial to heart function and plays a key role in skeletal and smooth muscle contraction, making it important for normal digestive and muscular function
……And on :):):)
- Manganese : It aids in the formation of connective tissue, bones, blood-clotting factors, and sex hormones and plays a role in fat and carbohydrate metabolism, calcium absorption, and blood sugar regulation. Manganese is also necessary for normal brain and nerve function
- Calcium : Calcium is the most common mineral found in the body and is required for the formation of bones and for bodily functions like muscle contractions and blood clotting. Almost all the calcium in our bodies is stored in the bones and teeth
- Lactose : Normally when a person eats something containing lactose, an enzyme in the small intestine called lactase breaks it down into simpler sugar forms called glucose and galactose. These simple sugars are then easily absorbed into the bloodstream and turned into energy — fuel for our bodies
- Hippuric acid : It acts on external tissues of mucous membranes, eyes, throat, liver and bone joints.It provides relief from muscular pain, eyelid inflammation, menstrual pain, itchy & burning skin
- Creatinine : It is most commonly used for improving exercise performance and increasing muscle mass in athletes and older adults. … Because of this, creatinine is often used as a dietary supplement to improve muscle strength and athletic performance
- Aurum Hydroxide (Yes, cow urine contains gold) : It Fights rheumatoid arthritis, reduces tumours, Aids in enhanced brain functioning, memory and focus, boosts energy and mood
How I got used to drinking Gomutra Arka?
Well, as I continued to be curious, I wanted to consume it and witness the results myself.
So, I found out that Gomutra has to be consumed in the form of ‘Arka’.
Nothing complex about it. Gomutra Arka is distilled cow urine.
After the distillation, cow urine becomes more effective and has higher medicinal value than just the filtered version.
My wife had already started consuming Gomutra Arka and her breathing problems had become almost normal. This was a magical thing for her as she had never found relief from her breathing difficulty. This convinced me even more to start consuming it myself. So, I just started.
At first, even I could not stand the odour.
But I just made up my mind because I was determined to see how it works for me. I wanted to improve my general health. And yes, at first, I couldn’t stand the smell of it.(However, the smell of the Arka is much milder than the filtered Gomutra itself) I would mix 2.5ml of Gomutra Arka with water at 1: 2 ratio and sometimes 1:4 ratio and drink it. Slowly and gradually, the odour started to disappear from my mind. My mind got programmed into the habit of drinking Gomutra Arka everyday morning, in empty stomach.
Now, the smell doesn’t even bother me and I have reached a stage where I laugh at myself for being such a baby to start drinking it. I’am sure you already know that our mind is a little devil in there. It plays around with us a lot and we fall prey to it most of the times. Whenever you need to start a new routine, it will show so much resistance that you give up almost instantaneously, by finding the best reason on the planet. But when you put some effort and tame it, you witness that it does obey your orders too. This same phenomenon helped me overcome my disgust about Gomutra. And now, I have the last laugh.
The benefits I have had by drinking Gomutra are multifold
Just like other product testimonials, I would like to put this across in the “Before & After” format (Please bare with me.This might sound like those teleshopping ads).
I’am also a mind coach. I deliver training programs for individuals and companies. And as a coach, most of the times, I deliver my training programs standing with a lot of moving around. Due to this, by the end of the day, I would always feel tired & lethargic. My energy levels would be so low, that I would be waiting to get back home, eat and just sleep like a log.
Sometimes, when I had to travel to other cities for training,(the case would be even worse) it would take 2 days to get back my energy after I delivered the training and returned. This would really leave me frustrated as I would dread taking up training assignments.
As I started consuming Gomutra Arka, I was able to see a lot of improvement in my energy levels.
The reason is simple.
The table that you see in this page tells you the composition of Gomutra.
Drinking Gomutra Arka once a day restores all the necessary minerals such as sulphur, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, etc to optimum levels in your blood.
This nutrition reaches each and every cell in your body.
I do know that the table is pretty long. But if you can find time to read about each nutrient present in cow urine, you’ll be amazed. And when I say cow urine, I particularly mean cow urine from Desi cows(Indigenous breed of India).
By now, if you’re thinking, “let me try it out for myself and give it a fair trial”, I would suggest, just go for it. Order a bottle of Gomutra Ark for yourself right away…
I’m not positive where you’re getting your info, however
good topic. I must spend a while studying much more or understanding more.
Thanks for excellent info I used to be in search of this information for my mission.
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We shall post more info about similar topics.
May I ask what your mission is all about?
Cow urine has minerals