To reduce cough and cold, use Tulsi Ghanavati .
It is an Ayurvedic herbal formulation containing Tulsi extract.
Take 1 or 2 pills in the morning and evening with luke warm water
No Synthetic chemicals are used in the preparation of this product.
Tulsi is an important constituent of many Ayurvedic cough syrups and expectorants.
Above all, it helps to mobilize mucus in bronchi.
Directions To Use :
- Take one tablet after food with warm water, twice daily or as directed by physician.
- There would be Bhasma(cow dung ash) added along with the tablets for the longevity of the tablets
- However, consume only the tablets and not the Bhasma
- It can be used for children as well.
Since the tablet has a rough texture, it would be easier for kids to swallow,
if you can break down the tablet into powder form for them to consume.
Also, for quicker relief from cough and cold, you could use a steamer and also try this tea recipe below :
- Grated fresh ginger root – 1 tablespoon
- Dried hibiscus flowers – 1 tablespoon
- 1 to 2 sticks of cinnamon
- Put ginger, hibiscus flowers, and cinnamon sticks in 3 cups of boiling water.
Simmer for several minutes. After that, turn off heat and cover.
Sweeten with fresh orange juice or honey.
Additionally, if you are suffering from any of the below discomforts,
you can use the corresponding product along with Tulsi Ghanavati:
Sinusitis: Ayurghee nasal drops (One drop in each nostril)
Sore Throat : Dantmanjan (Gargle with hot water)
ArulMurugan Subramanian (verified owner) –
Protection cow dung basepowder should be less inside the bottle. Pills should be more solid.
goseva_2017 (store manager) –
Thank you for the feedback.
The quantity of cow dung ash added is proportionate to the quantity of the pills.
We shall work on the solidity of the pills